Week #2 Challenge - The Great Outdoors

According to my celebrations calendar, June is Great Outdoors Month (woo hoo!). Let's make a card with anything about being outside whether it's sitting in a chair, riding a bicycle (that image is hot right now), gardening, fishing, golfing, surfing, having a BBQ, etc. Post as many cards as you like. The more comments you make on cards the better we get to know you too, which is my favorite part. Be sure to tag your photo ABC#2053010 when you upload so I can paste it into our group album. Week #2 Challenge is open until June 5.

This is also a learning group, so if you need help posting, finding, searching, or just getting around on PCP, we are here to help you! I see other people who aren't part of our group (don't worry I'm working on them to join!) are enjoying our album for ideas, so let's show them more of our stuff!

1 comment:

  1. I just joined and I also just finished a card for a co-worker's husbands birthday, and it would fit this challenge perfectly! How and where do I upload cards? I put ABC#2053010 in with the title and as a Tag.

    ReplyDelete